Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (34f) husband (35m) bruised my breast when he reacted in anger during an argument.

And I'm not sure how serious that is. Neither of us have really reacted to it.

We were laying in bed. I'll admit right up front that I was being unreasonable about something stupid. But anyway, we were laying in bed (spooning) and he had my breast cupped in his hand. We were talking, and I was upset with him about something dumb (which was stemming from my insecurities). I was getting upset with him (and I admit, in hindsight, I wasn't being really clear-headed or reasonable) and he suddenly reacted in anger.

When he did, he kind of yelled at me and suddenly squeezed my breast really hard. I jumped out of bed. We quickly de-escilated the situation and quickly were able to go back to normal.

The issue is, he squeezed so hard that he left three fingertip bruises on my breast. By the next day they turned purple.

When I was changing at the gym, a friend was aghast when she saw them. I told her a lie about how it happened (said a suitcase on an upper shelf fell and hit me when I was getting it down). I'm not sure that she believed me.

I showed him my breast later and all he said was "wow".

How serious is this? I'm not really taking it as very serious, but also I can't imagine ever squeezing his testicles in anger or anything like that. I don't even know what to think. Is it just a stupid mistake (where I just happened to annoy him to the point of anger and he reactively squeezed my breast that he happened to be holding)? Or is it "abuse"?

tldr: husband squeezed my breast in anger



Submitted August 24, 2022 at 09:35PM by No-System-7060 https://ift.tt/KVcA5aW
My (34f) husband (35m) bruised my breast when he reacted in anger during an argument. My (34f) husband (35m) bruised my breast when he reacted in anger during an argument. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.