Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How creepy would you find it if a guy (23M) you're seeing left you a small care package on your doorstep after a rough day? (21F)

So for some context, I (23M) have been seeing this girl (21F) for about a month now. We've been on 5 dates in person, all of which have gone extremely great, always extending to 9-10 hour in length. As well as on days we don't see each other, playing games or talking on the phone until 3 or 4 in the morning and texting throughout the day. We also live about 50 minutes away give or take.

 

Yesterday I didn't hear from her very much and we only exchanged probably 3 or 4 texts. She works late nights and doesn't get off until 11pm.

After she gets off work she sends me a text basically saying she was sorry for the lack of responses today and that she's gonna go to bed early because she was having a really rough day, and that work was crazy which didn't help. I tell her I'm sorry to hear that and ask if she wants to talk about it, to which she replies "No I'm okay. I think I need the night to myself though"

I wanted to give her a little bit of space to relax and do whatever she needs to do so I told her I understand and for clarity and my sanity, asked if I had done anything to upset her. To which she assured me "no not at all". And now still haven't talked to her since about midnight last night.

I'm planning on reaching out before I go to sleep if she doesn't and saying something along the lines of "hey, just wanted to check in and say hi. I hope today was better than yesterday!"

I'm a very caring person and her main love languages are receiving gifts and words of affirmation. So I was thinking I would drive up and leave her a little handwritten note that just says something super simple to show I care but nothing overboard because we're still relatively new to each other. as well as maybe her favorite candy or something else small like an oragami flower.

I'd like to drop this off about 10-20 minutes before she's off so that she'll get it when she comes home from work. Is this too creepy since we're still new? She said she's also a hopeless romantic type and loves romanticism and cheesy gestures. I don't want to lay on too strong over this and scare her or anything. I'm just second-guessing because I really like her.


tl;dr:

I want to drop off a small care package for the girl I've been dating/seeing for the past month. She had a very bad day and we haven't talked all day since last night when she told me. I have been to her house before and it is about a 50 minutes drive. How would you feel if a guy did this?



Submitted August 16, 2022 at 08:17PM by tinyJman https://ift.tt/8gXGsMS
How creepy would you find it if a guy (23M) you're seeing left you a small care package on your doorstep after a rough day? (21F) How creepy would you find it if a guy (23M) you're seeing left you a small care package on your doorstep after a rough day? (21F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.