Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Who is the prize?

My gf (25f) and I (27m) have been together for three years. Two days ago, we had a disagreement and she told me that she is the prize and I should remember that. Since we have been in the relationship she has never said anything like that and I have never called myself a prize in a relationship. Tbh nothing is wrong if she values herself but the way she said “I am the prize”, it sounded like she had more value than me. So I asked her yesterday to elaborate on what she meant and she said that she is the prize and I am the partner. She values me equally but she was courted so she is the prize. Not gonna lie, this doesn’t sit well with me. I have done a lot more for her than what she has done for me. So her calling herself the prize while I am the partner just seems like she is more valuable in the relationship. What do you guys think?

TD:LR my gf called herself the prize and I am the partner, it does not sit well with me.



Submitted August 15, 2022 at 05:29AM by Mobile_Effective_970 https://ift.tt/YoyB2ja
Who is the prize? Who is the prize? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.