Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Got a tattoo at my bachelor’s party (M30/F29). Now I’m in trouble.

I went to Miami for my bachelors party. While I was there, I casually mentioned it’d be cool to get a matching tattoo to make it a truly unforgettable vacation. I have tattoos all over my chest, arms and upper back. However, my right bicep was clean, so I decided that would be a good spot to get one.

My friend also gets tattoos at places he travels to so it would be another one to his collection.

I knew my fiancé would say no (as she is the type to be extremely picky). So I did it and told her after the trip.

Her immediate reaction was busting out hysterically in tears and said, “why would you do that!?” I’m happy with my tattoo and my friend also was happy. We made the decision together and don’t regret it. It solidified how close we are as friends that we were willing to do that together. She doesn’t have any tattoos. We haven’t talked for two days because she is so upset and wants me to cover it up. It’s small (flash tattoo of a palm tree), pretty generic outline. She’s lashed out multiple times at me since while crying some more. I genuinely feel bad.

Am I completely in the wrong here knowing she would object so I wanted to do something for myself and deal with the repercussions after?

TLDR; Got a tattoo at my bachelor’s party (M30/F29). Now I’m in trouble since I didn’t tell her until after.



Submitted August 10, 2022 at 09:19PM by Yaboydrake https://ift.tt/lmWTdRB
Got a tattoo at my bachelor’s party (M30/F29). Now I’m in trouble. Got a tattoo at my bachelor’s party (M30/F29). Now I’m in trouble. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.