Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Ex found out I downloaded a dating app a day after she broke up with me

My ex(23f) and I (24m) we’re together for 4 months

She broke up with me Sunday and I decided to download a dating app to deal with the pain of the breakup. I didn’t intend on meeting any of the woman on there just wanted to remind myself there is plenty of fish in the sea

She’s broke up with me in the past before but we always got back together and there was a slight chance we were again because she called me yesterday and we talked and took a afternoon nap together on the phone and got off the phone around 8, I end up getting a call at 3 in the morning and she ask if I have any dating apps, I lied and said I didn’t but caved in and told the truth. She said one of her friends saw me on there.

I feel like I hurt the only girl I cared for I’ve tried explaining myself to her and apologizing but I think that was the nail in the coffin for her. We’ve agreed that I will be dropping her stuff over this Sunday.

I deleted the dating app and will just be focusing on myself to heal over this break up

tl;dr: ex broke up with me but there was a slight chance we could get back together because we have before, she found out through her friend I made a dating profile and that was the nail through the coffin



Submitted August 24, 2022 at 06:18PM by Wh1teN0va https://ift.tt/3iGrRcl
Ex found out I downloaded a dating app a day after she broke up with me Ex found out I downloaded a dating app a day after she broke up with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.