Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I (20F) slowly distance myself from a friend (22M)?

I met a friend five months ago mid-March. We instantly became friends. It wasn't supposed to happen, but I slowly developed feelings for him. I told him that, and it didn't go well.

I got rejected by a guy and soon after, I completely lost feelings for him. Honestly, it didn't long for that to happen.

But then things started to change. He started flirting a lot with me, which he doesn't do to anyone else. He started talking about how he's dying to see me.

It didn't happen before, but he started asking to hang out just one-on-one and suggesting all these new places. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, though. Whenever I would tell him I can't (because I'm extremely busy), he's get all pushy and trying to guilt-trip me into hanging out. I'd have to go back-and-forth trying to get him to understand that I can't. This went on for about a month.

Oh, and he also started saying things that would only be said to a partner. He does not do this to anyone else, by the way.

I have no idea what is going on but I do know that I want to distance myself. I hate to say it, but it's draining on my part. I don't know why he is doing this. But I just know it's not healthy for me. Now how can I slowly create distance or at least create a healthy boundary?

TLDR: I liked a guy but got rejected. I lost feelings. Now he's being extremely flirty pushy with me. I want to create distance but how?



Submitted August 03, 2022 at 08:52AM by pinkhibiscusss https://ift.tt/ozjQqDO
How can I (20F) slowly distance myself from a friend (22M)? How can I (20F) slowly distance myself from a friend (22M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.