Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend of 1.5 yrs does not love me or want to move in with me

I (35f) have dated my boyfriend (38m) for 1.5yrs. Thing have been going really well and I recently brought up living together and that is when my boyfriend explained that he is not as emotionally far along in the relationship as me, but he wishes he could be, and he does not want to live together until he’s sure of his feelings. I haven’t specifically said those three words as I’ve felt hesitancy on his part but during our talk today he knows that is how I feel. I’m left confused, grieving the loss of the relationship I thought we had, and unsure of the future. I let him know he needs to sort out his feelings within the next two weeks. Has anyone had a similar situation in the past and do you think people can date while on different emotional timelines. Thanks!!

TLDR: boyfriend of 1.5yrs unsure of our future together when I am.



Submitted August 21, 2022 at 07:48PM by Turbulent-Life4181 https://ift.tt/T35mZ16
My boyfriend of 1.5 yrs does not love me or want to move in with me My boyfriend of 1.5 yrs does not love me or want to move in with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.