Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

i feel trapped in my relationship

i (18f) have been with my boyfriend (18m) for a year now, but i feel almost like its just holding me back. i find myself being irritable and getting annoyed with him often over the smallest things, i like to be alone a lot and hes the opposite. it feels like i have no real sense of my own identity outside of the relationship. ive tried to put a break on the relationship a couple of times, but he always pleads with me not to. hes very codependent. he went through a very verbally abusive relationship before me and it really damaged him, so i dont want to hurt him even more. i just feel trapped, because if i leave him he’ll be all alone and i dont know what he’ll do. i love him, and hes a really good boyfriend, but im so young and i dont even have myself figured out yet to be in such a committed relationship. hes also very negative. all the time. and it really drains me. hes a huge complainer and it drives me crazy. it feels like i cant really be positive and happy when hes always being so pessimistic. theres just a lot of factors that make me want to call it quits for now, but i feel like thats not even an option for me. i just want space, and time to find myself. ive been in so many back to back relationships since i was pretty young, and right now i just want to be alone. honestly im just looking for someones input to tell me what they would do in this situation. i love him, but i feel drained.

TLDR: my relationship has been very draining for me, but i feel like i dont have the choice to leave it. my boyfriend is good to me, but i still feel like im settling and i want to find myself before i commit myself to someone.



Submitted August 14, 2022 at 12:07AM by Middle-Pepper6459 https://ift.tt/uby8Q0V
i feel trapped in my relationship i feel trapped in my relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.