Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Going insane in relationship

So I made a post similar to this recently but I'm making a follow up post going more in depth, and I also need to rant. I (F17) have been with my bf (M19) for a year. And for the past few months or so, he doesn't talk like at all. I'll be on a facetime with him and he just sits there. Anything I tell him he just says 'hm' or whatever. It's also like a really big deal when he texts me first, or even at all. Sometimes I grieve for what our relationship used to be. I will always go back and read old texts from when we had a genuine connection. I miss that so much. I still have feelings for him, so I don't want the relationship to end, I just don't know what to do. I'm too worried to have a serious discussion with him about it, because I have a lot of anxiety about our relationship ending. Whenever he gets a little mad, I get like really anxious that he's gonna end it, so I'd be scared that for whatever reason he actually will when I ask him why he's been so quiet. Has anyone else been through this or know how to deal with it? I swear I'm losing my mind

TLDR: Boyfriend doesn't talk anymore and I don't know what to do



Submitted August 25, 2022 at 07:38PM by kinkyshit135 https://ift.tt/hXwkAJ8
Going insane in relationship Going insane in relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.