Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband told me I am overwhelming with my compliments and love.. what does that mean?

So I(29F) have always been the cuddler and the complimenter and am definitely the type that no matter how long I have been with my partner (past and present), continues showing my affection through touch and admiration. But me and my husband(42M) were just talking and I asked him why he doesn't compliment me so much anymore. He told me he already married me and essentially already has me. So why play the game of flirting anymore. Now my husband has always been loving and still shows me, talks to me all the time, and genuinely seems to care... But not as much as in the beginning. So I told him I mean I still do all those things and try to as much as possible.... That's when he told me "yeah but you get overwhelming with it".... I asked him what that meant and he kind of escaped the conversation and left me very confused.. what does that even mean? Can anyone kind of help me out with that? I'm just confused because I'm super loving and want that back. I would never leave him, And that's definitely out of the question... But I really want to understand what he means....

Tl;Dr: why does my husband think I am overwhelming him with my love and compliments?.... We were talking tonight about how I still am loving and cuddly and expressed to him. Compliments a lot and he told me he already has me so doesn't need to anymore... I just don't understand why??



Submitted August 18, 2022 at 08:20PM by Straight-Yak-767 https://ift.tt/hkSUp51
My husband told me I am overwhelming with my compliments and love.. what does that mean? My husband told me I am overwhelming with my compliments and love.. what does that mean? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.