Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (17F) of 8 months has an abusive father and she is too afraid to do anything.

Her father sexually, verbally, and physically assaults her and her sister (10F) and coming from a family where this doesnt happen, I (17F) dont know what to do or how to help. It’s having a drastic effect on her mental health as it has been declining rapidly in the last few months. Doing some research, I’ve suggested she talk to her mother a/o father but she is too afraid to “tear her family apart” and utterly petrified at the thought of “ruining” anything by reporting her father. Her mental health issues have driven her to SH and overdosing. I have experience in both of those things so we have been working through that together, but I want to help her before she does something irreversible because, as cliché as it might seem, I do intend upon marrying this girl. Any suggestions?

TLDR: in need of guidance in dealing with my girlfriend’s abusive father



Submitted August 28, 2022 at 06:51PM by rolling_thunder91 https://ift.tt/tOCBnSP
My girlfriend (17F) of 8 months has an abusive father and she is too afraid to do anything. My girlfriend (17F) of 8 months has an abusive father and she is too afraid to do anything. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.