Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He wants to propose to me but doesn’t want to have sex

I’ve (29F) been with my boyfriend (30M) for half a year and he told me he wants to Marry me and propose soon. We live together, The issue is we don’t have sex much. I’m lucky if it’s once a week other then that it’s rare. In the beginning it was maybe 2 times a a week but he has never made me orgasm and then when I brought it up he said he would try harder, but then complained about how long it took me To get there. Since then he never wants to have sex at all.

I’ve asked what the issue is and he said that he is very attracted to me thinks I’m sexy and beautiful he just feels he’s tired all the time and maybe low in iron. But he is refusing to go to the doctor. He said he would step it up but he hasn’t.

If things don’t change I don’t know what to do, I’ve been in a marriage before where it was sexless and I cannot go down that road again. It makes me insecure, it makes me feel Unloved and I have needs like everyone else.

I find myself emotional and crying about this often because days and nights pass by and he doesn’t seem To want to have sex or have a need for it.

TL;DR my boyfriend wants to propose to me but seems to never want to have sex, he says he’s tired or maybe low on iron but won’t see a doctor, not sure what to do about this as I’ve been in a sexless marriage before and don’t want to go down that road again it kills my self esteem and I feel unloved and I have needs



Submitted August 20, 2022 at 04:05PM by dreamsandwishes2 https://ift.tt/mrJQGx1
He wants to propose to me but doesn’t want to have sex He wants to propose to me but doesn’t want to have sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.