Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26F] boyfriend [27M] broke up with me to move to Australia alone after we planned to go together.

We discussed moving from UK to Australia last year and got the ball rolling by speaking to immigration company and applying for skills tests etc and we decided Perth would be where we moved to. It’s all we could talk about and we’re very excited about it. Then about 2 weeks ago he ended things as he said he doesn’t think it’s a good idea if I move over with him. It all came out of nowhere. He said he doesn’t think I’d ‘cope well’ over there and briefly mentioned it may be a commitment thing that’s made him feel like this. He text me a week or so after saying it’s the hardest thing he’s ever had to do and he didn’t want to break up but it was for the best. He also said he hopes it was the right decision. We lived together so I moved out but we miss each other terribly and I have still been coming over and staying with him. I’m also due to look after him after he has surgery next week. He has also made comments about he might end up hating it as he hates hot weather or that I could come over and visit him.

I don’t really know what the point of this post is. But I feel heartbroken and upset he’s going to be living our life without me. It’s nice I can still spend time with him, not sure how much longer for. But I don’t know if he’s just using me for company until he leaves. Thoughts?

TL;DR: bf broke up with me and wants to move to Australia alone without me.



Submitted August 20, 2022 at 02:23AM by sdkjvc96 https://ift.tt/iGNIBDT
My [26F] boyfriend [27M] broke up with me to move to Australia alone after we planned to go together. My [26F] boyfriend [27M] broke up with me to move to Australia alone after we planned to go together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.