Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He’s [23M] never been with anyone, I [22F] want to treat him gently. Help?

I don’t even think gently is the right word. More like kindly. He is a grown man, after all, and we’re not kids anymore.

Just kidding! He makes me feel like a teenager again and I’m crushing hard. He’s super sweet and I won’t drone on but he doesn’t use social media much to my knowledge. Never googled how to kiss or how to romance, etc. I taught him how to kiss, how to have sex. It’s been a month and a few days since I started seeing him. His curved nose is so handsome— he has freckles but only up close! And I’m so enamoured by his passions. Engineering as a job but wanting to be a film director? The home movie he made was so fun.

I’ve been very honest about my past. He’s been honest about his. We’ve both got things we’re ashamed of and it made us closer. We’ve gone on cute dates, cuddled, and talked for hours. I’m not going to be in love or anything for a hot minute, even if I wanted to be, but I sure do feel warm.

Short and simple:

How can I move about this properly, is there anything I should know I wouldn’t know, and how can I be kind to him or tell him the right direction without hurting myself or him?

TL;DR- First time for him. Fourth for me. Want to treat him and me right. Help.



Submitted August 08, 2022 at 10:32PM by pranksterswap https://ift.tt/MZtvmxc
He’s [23M] never been with anyone, I [22F] want to treat him gently. Help? He’s [23M] never been with anyone, I [22F] want to treat him gently. Help? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.