Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F25) told my friend (F25) that her future MIL cheated on her husband.

Long story short, my best friend has a boyfriend who's pretty great, and they've been together for a couple of years. I learned from relatives that his mother apparently has cheated on her husband multiple times, and that they personally caught her with a boyfriend in public. I was given the impression that this was common knowledge.

I mentioned it to my friend in passing, honestly thinking she already knew. She didn't, so I explained. I didn't have any ill will towards FMIL or intention to disrupt their relationship.

She promised not to say anything, but I have very conflicted feelings on whether it was a mistake to tell her. On one hand I'm basically a stranger to FMIL and it's not my place to do anything. On the other hand, this is my best friend, and I felt at the time that I was just being honest.

I'm not planning to talk to the boyfriend/husband/FMIL or anything like that, obviously. But I am afraid of the consequences this might have on their future relationship.

TL;DR: Told bf her FMIL is a cheater, feel like an asshole and worried about their future.



Submitted August 09, 2022 at 03:30AM by wrongplace-wrongtime https://ift.tt/XjWDlHR
I (F25) told my friend (F25) that her future MIL cheated on her husband. I (F25) told my friend (F25) that her future MIL cheated on her husband. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.