Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you get over the guilt of breaking up with a kind, sweet person?

I (23f) have been dating my bf (23m) about a year, and he is sweet, genuine, loyal, kind, and attractive. But my heart just doesn't feel a spark anymore. I have lost interest in him and have no desire to be physical with him, or even hang out with him. I still have love for him and care about him deeply, but I feel the relationship has run its course for me. He's still very much in love with me and it breaks my heart that I'm going to destroy such a tender soul. I have been going through some personal issues that have made me become distant from him. I just want to be alone in this stage of my life. And I know it's not fair to him to stay in a one sided relationship. Can anyone please give me some advice on how to break up with him in the gentlest way possible? I feel beyond shitty, and I hate that I'm going to cause him so much pain.

tldr: need advice for breaking up with the perfect guy



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 08:27PM by squishy_shrimp https://ift.tt/CLlr2RV
How do you get over the guilt of breaking up with a kind, sweet person? How do you get over the guilt of breaking up with a kind, sweet person? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.