Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex emotionally cheated. It just hit me last night.

I'm 29F he's 33M. We were together three years and split in May.

For the last two years he got incredibly close with a former co worker of mine. Constantly messaging. Inside jokes. Meeting up without me there. Some messages were sexual in nature. Any time I brought it up, of course, she was "just a friend" and his former partner was manipulative and made him cut off friends and family so he was never bowing to that again.

Since we split, they've spent a lot more time together despite living in separate countries, more than any other friend of his. She met his family, he met hers. I'm not stupid enough to not see what's happening.

It just hit me last night what it all meant. That I was cheated on. And I've felt so low and lonely since. Ex and I are no contact since October.

But how do I come to terms with all of this realisation? I feel low and heavy and so unlikeable for all of this. Like it's somehow my fault.

TL;DR last night realised my ex had been emotionally cheating for the majority of our relationship. How do I come to terms with it



Submitted December 05, 2021 at 03:56AM by TheYoungWan https://ift.tt/3IjwGil
My ex emotionally cheated. It just hit me last night. My ex emotionally cheated. It just hit me last night. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.