Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (17F) need to open a checking/saving account for college because my (45M) father takes my money from the joint account he opened for me.

My father who is an alcoholic, opened a checking/saving account for me with NFCU 4 years ago when I got my first job. He never touched the money that I deposited into the account until a year ago when our relationship turned rocky. He took out two thousand dollars from the account. After he broke my trust by stealing the money I had been saving for college, I have been depositing money into my (18M) boyfriends account. Unfortunately we recently broke up and I no longer have anywhere to deposit my money. I'm not interested in looking for another person jointly own my account, but it seems like no banks offer checking accounts to minors. I know this post may not seem like it belongs here, but r/banking didn't appreciate it either. I don't know what to do or how to deal with this.

tl;dr I need to find a new place to open a checking account as a minor because my father steals money from my current one. I don't know what to do



Submitted February 01, 2021 at 03:52PM by coronavirusgonewild https://ift.tt/3j7VGwR
I (17F) need to open a checking/saving account for college because my (45M) father takes my money from the joint account he opened for me. I (17F) need to open a checking/saving account for college because my (45M) father takes my money from the joint account he opened for me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.