Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband [31M] doesn't see me [28F] sexually now that we are married

My husband and I had an incredible sex life while we dated. For the first 1.5 years, it was constant and incredibly/wild fulfilling. The next 1.5 years it was less frequent but still very fun and satisfying. However since we got married (about a year ago), he's become less interested in sex. When we do have sex, it's now very tame/vanilla. I've been open and kind in expressing how much I enjoyed everything else we used to do, but he said he just doesn't have the desire to do those kinky/dirty things to "his wife."

I've not gained weight, etc, and am confident in my appearance. I love my husband very much, but I am just not satisfied with this new sex life. Does anyone have any experience with/insight on this?

**TL;DR;** : Can't see wife sexually



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 08:03PM by Zeety9009 https://ift.tt/2G28Xrj
My husband [31M] doesn't see me [28F] sexually now that we are married My husband [31M] doesn't see me [28F] sexually now that we are married Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.