Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend is freaking out about dwindling sex but isn't that normal?

My boyfriend I are both mid-late 20s and have been together about 2 years. Before me he only had one night stands and I'm his first/only relationship. When we first got together we would sometimes bang it out 2, 3x a day. We also were both underemployed at the time and had lots of time on our hands. We tried some crazy kinky shit! He had a lot of stuff he had always wanted to try out but didn't feel comfortable bringing up in a one night stand situation. I was game to try pretty much anything once.

Fast forward two years and six months into lockdown. We quarantined together so have been adjusting to living together and honestly it hasn't exactly been a dream come true. I love him but he ANNOYS me sometimes being in my space all. the. time.

The main issue that I am bringing here today is that if we go even 1 day without sex he starts to get bummed out and feel rejected. Two days and oh boy. To be honest I could probably be good with once a week, sometimes more sometimes less. But I love him and he is hot af so I can usually muster up a quickie at the end of the day.

He HATES it. He hates feeling like I'm not that into it, he hates that I don't initiate (I never have a chance because he is constantly trying to get in my pants), he hates that we don't do crazy kinky shit anymore, he hates that we sometimes go 2, 3, even 4 days without.

I feel like this is NORMAL SHIT for a long term relationship!? And especially if you layer on the pandemic, things have been stressful. I lost multiple family members and also have had other crazy shit going on in my life on top of the pandemic. I am stressed out all the time! I have work, school, and a lot of responsibility to deal with!

I am at the point where I am wondering if we are just not gonna be compatible long term. If he needs to bust a nut inside a woman no less than once every 24 hours then maybe I need to tell him to move on? I don't want to break up over this but I don't see any way to meet in the middle here.

tl;dr: Boyfriend is unhappy with how much sex we have but I think it's pretty normal, is this something to break up over?



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 08:07PM by AdviceSpirited7164 https://ift.tt/3kSsd9N
My boyfriend is freaking out about dwindling sex but isn't that normal? My boyfriend is freaking out about dwindling sex but isn't that normal? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.