Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24M) wife (23F) is making me feel lonely and unappreciated

Hi,

My wife and I have been together for a little over 2 years and this just honestly started happening recently.

A few months ago my wife and I moved out of my parents house and we got our own place since I graduated college and stated earning a real salary. When we were at my parents we lived in a very rural area where there wasn’t reliable internet so most of our time was spent laying around the house together watching movies or playing with the dogs, or just going into town and going to to the store, etc.

Once we moved into our place we moved into a city close to my job but now we have access to real internet. My wife and I have always been avid PC gamers, which is fine - we even play games together which was our thing. We even have a couple that live in Oregon that we’re really close with that we play with too.

When we started being able to play games again we both kinda binged but then we started doing regular date things like we had a take-out date night (because of COVID and no restaurants open) and movie nights and just laying around together. Although that only seemed to last a couple weeks.

Lately, she’s been so addicted to an online game that she comes home from work (she works part time) barely says anything to me and ignores me and then stays up all the way until I have to work in the morning (she works nights, she gets home at about 1am and stays up until 9am). She will then continue to sleep until 3pm or later and I have to fight with her to even wake her up because she’s such a heavy sleeper. We’ve barely been having sex, even though before this we decided to try for a kid. I just feel completely neglected and it’s eating me up. She’s cold and what seems dark to me but as soon as she hops in that game she’s talking to a bunch of different people just laughing and giggling. It’s like a completely different person to the point it seems fake.

And if that wasn’t enough, because of her addiction she hasn’t been doing anything around the house. Leaving me to do everything. Caring for the dogs, cooking, cleaning. Everything. And she fights with me when I try to get her to do something - or I ask her and wait and she just never ends up doing it.

It seems like with this she’s gotten extremely lazy too, she even made a really annoying comment earlier about her wanting me to find a higher paying job so she can stay at home and be a “trophy wife”. Even though she works part time at an entry level job and I work full time in a IT career.

I’m at a loss here. I don’t know what to do. It seems like every time I try to bring something up it’s always a fight. “She’s not addicted she’s just having fun” is her excuse but that’s just not cutting it for me.

I want my wife back and I don’t know how to get it. What can I do?

TLDR: Wife seems to be ignoring and drifting from me, is addicted to an online game and has become extremely lazy. It’s starting to hurt and I don’t know what to do.



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 09:52PM by i_dont_know1123 https://ift.tt/3mQR1AO
My (24M) wife (23F) is making me feel lonely and unappreciated My (24M) wife (23F) is making me feel lonely and unappreciated Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.