Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I feel like I’m doing the wrong thing! I have less than 24 hours to make a decision

TL;DR I feel like my whole family is against me Please Help!

I put a deposit down on an apartment $350 ( Non Refundable) total my keys are supposed to be ready on the 30th! I also put electric in my name and purchased renters insurance! My family my parents and older siblings are telling me to let the apartment complex keep my deposit and to wait 6 more months to move out , long story short I want my own place in 29 years old! My parents are against it I’ve been paying them rent, but without the luxury of just having my own space privacy etc. They say I’m going about it the wrong way to go rent from strangers when I could be continuing to help them by paying rent and saving for a home or condo which they feel is “safer” than an apartment I currently pay $800+ a month to my parents for rent! They have really shown me a different side of them just because I’ve said I wanted to move out on my own, arguments have escalated further than they should have !? I’ve been told I can’t think for myself, I don’t think logical, why am I in such a rush !? I care too much about what others think and that I should consider seeking psychiatric help, I feel so alone and disheartened! I really wanted my apartment but my family is acting as if I murdered someone! Because my parents are in a financial bind and feel I should help them get on their feet and then move .



Submitted September 29, 2020 at 06:32PM by Straight_Strength348 https://ift.tt/2Sat7Cb
I feel like I’m doing the wrong thing! I have less than 24 hours to make a decision I feel like I’m doing the wrong thing! I have less than 24 hours to make a decision Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.