Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Extremely Clingy Friend

Apologies for the poor wording beforehand. I am still practising with the English language.

I am 13 (M) and have a friend who is almost 18 (M). Before I start, this has nothing to do with age at all and is not abusive.. but rather annoying. I met him through a club to do with railways and would consider him a ‘friend’. Him on the other hand would consider me a best friend and his only friend. At first all seemed well as he would only contact me about once or twice a day (still more than I’m prepared/want to be contacted) but now it is up to 15. He does not have the best home life and has abusive parents. It all seemed fine until the recent pandemic where after travel/household restrictions were lifted in my area he wants to meet up and go places with me. It is now on the scale where I cannot go one weekend without him pestering me to go somewhere. This all seemed fine until recently when my father and I booked to go on a steam train together. The friend managed to find our booking details and sit next to us claiming that he had nothing better to do. How do I tell him that I don’t mind being friends but for him to stop intruding on my personal life in a nice way/tell him to find other people to spend time with when I’m not available or do not want to be contacted.

TL;DR: odd friend keeps following me around and wanting to do trips with me because he is lonely and does not have any other friends.



Submitted September 29, 2020 at 02:48PM by thefiddlerriddler1 https://ift.tt/3ifixob
Extremely Clingy Friend Extremely Clingy Friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.