Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (28F) still angry at my mom because she doesn’t know who my dad is

My mom was a party girl. When I was born she didn’t know who my father was. She did DNA testing on apparently 15 different guys (some were married and a pair were brothers) but none of them were my dad. She even admitted she slept with one of the members of Guns and Roses(who knows if that’s even true).

I was raised by her and my grandparents in a healthy and stable environment. BUT I’ve always had an empty feeling in my heart (I know super cliche). I’m still very resentful against my mother and I’m ashamed to say in an argument I once called her terrible names and made her cry.

I did see a psychologist, but it really didn’t work. How do I try to repair our relationship and let go of this anger? Like what are some bonding activities or whatever.

TLDR-my mom doesn’t know who my dad is.



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 02:33PM by Employ-Good https://ift.tt/2G6gSnK
I’m (28F) still angry at my mom because she doesn’t know who my dad is I’m (28F) still angry at my mom because she doesn’t know who my dad is Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.