Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend's (F 20) best friend is sharing an argument that her and I had to more of his friends

So last night my girlfriend and I had a fight, it wasn't anything serious. We have a really strong relationship going, we've been together for almost 7 years now, we almost never fight but we had a small fight last night, she ended up asking her best friend for advice on something to do with the fightー Which was pretty personal, which I didn't mind too much.

Today comes around and I'm at her house watching Netflix with her and while we're watching we see that her phone lights up from a notification, I hand it over to her because it was closer to me but I see a glimpse of one of her girlfriends saying something like, "I'm so sorry to hear about your fight" something along those lines, so I asked,

Me: "What did she say?"

Her: "She said that my best friend got into a fist fight with her brother"

Me: "Well, I did see a glimpse of what she said, are you sure? Was it about last night?"

She apologized for lying immediately and told me that she was just afraid of how I would react, I'm never a hostile person and we never lie to eachother so I got genuinely upset and asked why she thought he told her friend and why he would tell someone something so personal to someone who has no business knowing; she says she doesn't know and that it was probably only her that he told, because they're really close.

I'm also really close with her friends but the guy has lost a little trust in me, my girlfriend even said that she hates that she told her other friend so I don't know if I should let this go and forget about it or if I should confront him about it in a nice way so that he doesn't think negative of me but still gets that it wasn't cool for him to do, if so, I have no idea what to say, for I still have a lot of negative feelings towards him after hearing it but my girlfriend seems fine now, we had a really good day together today, and we can't wait to see eachother tomorrow, which is why I think I should maybe just drop it?

TL;DR: Girlfriend and I had a silly but personal fight, she ends up asking one of her close friends for advice, and then he proceeds to tell other people about our personal lives



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 11:30PM by xRosebud https://ift.tt/30eVhjX
My girlfriend's (F 20) best friend is sharing an argument that her and I had to more of his friends My girlfriend's (F 20) best friend is sharing an argument that her and I had to more of his friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.