Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend [22F] bought me [23M] a very expensive gift and I feel horrible.

My girlfriend [22F] bought me [23M] an incredibly expensive gift and I feel horrible.

I have been dating this girl for 2 and a half years now, and we will probably settle down and marry within the coming years. She’s my rock, and she’s awesome.

Recently I’ve been upgrading some computer parts, and the last one on my list was an incredibly expensive graphics card. She caught me off guard and told me she would buy it for me, and was adamant about getting it to the point where she was getting frustrated if I didn’t pick the exact version I wanted. She wanted me to get exactly what I wanted, no shortcuts or work around.

I feel bad. This part was $500, and she works a minimum wage job. This part she bought me was 80 hours of her life, and I’m debating asking her to cancel it. She’s not “hurting” financially, she’s got a healthy savings account, but I still feel horrible knowing someone worked so hard to just say “let me buy this for you.”

Is it normal to feel this way? Do I accept it or politely ask to cancel the order? Obviously I’m over the moon excited, but the last thing I want is to take her hard earned money from her. I feel like she’s always keeping me afloat emotionally and that is more than enough of a gift to me as it is. I feel like I don’t even do half as much for her as she does for me, and she is an incredible person.

TL;DR girlfriend bought expensive computer part for me and I feel terrible because it’s her very hard earned money. Do I accept it or could I politely ask to cancel the order?



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 10:47PM by BeardlessJesusSwag https://ift.tt/3i54dhV
Girlfriend [22F] bought me [23M] a very expensive gift and I feel horrible. Girlfriend [22F] bought me [23M] a very expensive gift and I feel horrible. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.