Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend turns his location off on snapchat when he’s at my house

The title says it all really. I know it’s a bit weird but my boyfriend (24) normally always has his snapchat location on. A couple of times I’ve noticed that when he’s at my house (this is the third time I’ve noticed) he turns his location off or puts it on ghost mode so it doesn’t show he’s at my house. He doesn’t always do this but it kind of makes me wonder why sometimes he does and other times he doesn’t. Just seems like a weird thing to me to think ‘oh hey I’m at my girlfriends now time to turn off my location’. He keeps it on all other times (when he’s out, at work, at a friends etc) I just don’t know why he wouldn’t want people to know he’s here with me? Anyone else do this or could maybe offer an explanation? I feel like I should ask him but I don’t want to appear confrontational.

Td;lr boyfriend turns his location off while at my house sometimes. Am I overthinking?



Submitted September 30, 2020 at 02:13PM by Throwawy02197 https://ift.tt/3l7N8WJ
My boyfriend turns his location off on snapchat when he’s at my house My boyfriend turns his location off on snapchat when he’s at my house Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.