Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

She Cheated, Should I Contact Affair Partner's Wife?

I [37M] caught my fiancé at the time [26F] cheating on me w/ a married man [45M] who has kids. I left the relationship about a month ago. I've been contemplating if I should inform the affair partners wife. I want their friends and family to know the truth about them. However, I don't want any of the information to be traced back to me. Should I create a fake Facebook profile and message the affair partner's wife? Or should I find a way to communicate anonymously with her? Am I being petty and should let it go? Or should I bring about the truth and shine a light on the type of people they really are?

TL;DR Caught ex-fiancé cheating, left relationship. But should I somehow anonymously contact the affair partners wife to inform her of her husband's infidelity?



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 02:25PM by OmnipotentEnergy https://ift.tt/3421Nf2
She Cheated, Should I Contact Affair Partner's Wife? She Cheated, Should I Contact Affair Partner's Wife? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.