Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband tried cocaine. Am I overreacting?

Update - first I want to thank everyone for their advice and comments. It's greatly appreciated.

So I talked to his best friend this morning and come to find out he asked him about 4 days later if he knew of anyone that sold it so he could get more. So there's that. I called my husband this morning to talk for a minute. Not really sure how that went. I guess we'll be talking this evening. A little background on us...we've been together 9 years. He's randomly mentioned how he thinks it'd be fun to try other drugs before and I told him I would prefer he didn't and that was always the end of that. He has had a drinking problem off and on the last 5 years. It got so bad that he almost punched our 4 month old son but ended up punching our front door and broke his hand. He was out of work for about 3 months because he had to have surgery on it. We've been split up before when our daughter was 3 months old. He said he wasn't ready to have a family so he left and basically got drunk all the time and saw his daughter once in 2 months.

And just to clarify when I say "take the kids away" I mean take them with me to my moms like 10 minutes away and yes he can still see them but I don't want them living with someone that is potentially doing drugs like that around them. I grew up with that for a few years. It was f*cking terrible

TLDR - husbad tried cocaine and I'm seriously considering taking our kids and moving out.

Hello 32F, not sure this belongs here but just looking for advice or encouraging words. Husband is 33, we have two kids (2 & 5). I felt like something was "off" this evening so I looked at his personal phone (he has a work one that he had with him). I haven't done this in a long time and I'm not proud of it but its a done deal. Anyways, I found some weird texts between him and someone he works with at his day job and weekend job roofing. This person gives us edibles which is fine. Anyways they were talking about getting something but didn't specifically say. Then I found a Facebook private message between him and his close friend. Basically his friend said something about edibles and then said I can't tell you how to live your life but be careful with that stuff, I saw your crazy weekend snapchats, yeah I promise I won't tell. All my husband's stuff was deleted. So I pretty much knew at that point that it wasn't marijuana. When he finally got him I asked him about it and he finally said he took cocaine. He doesn't think its a big deal because it wasn't around our kids and "he won't get addicted" which says to me he's going to do it again. I'm in panic mode because I grew up with drugs in my house for a couple of years because of a boyfriend my mom was dating. I know how terrible that is and I won't subject my kids to that. I told him I was done and that I'm going to my moms tomorrow. He thinks I'm overreacting and will be fine tomorrow but I don't know that I can deal with this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 10:13PM by WgV_CsV_AzV07 https://ift.tt/3mPDVUv
Husband tried cocaine. Am I overreacting? Husband tried cocaine. Am I overreacting? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.