Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to deal with a couple with we are friends with when he is a cheating sex addict

I [M44] had a girlfriend for two years some 15 years ago. After our relationship ended we stayed very good friends. We both got married to someone else and my wife and my ex-girlfriend also get along extremely well. We live close together. I have never become close friends with her new partner, we get along but we do not share similar interests or hobbies and he is bit too much a bragging blabla guy for me. We did do a lot of double dates, go on vacations with all of us, kids etc and everything was ok. It now turns out he is a sex-addict who has been cheating on my ex-girlfriend for 10 years in the most horrible way thinkable. She told my wife and my wife had a conversation with them about it. They stay together. Apparently he is really struggling with this and underlying issues and receives treatment. I am extremely mad and also, intuitively I have always very seriously suspected him of something. I was never comfortable. How do we go forward with this friendship? We have vacations planned together. This subject hurts us very much because my wife and I are also struggling in our relationship and sex is an important issue there. I feel I should stay away from their struggle to prevent my own emotions playing part. I feel very much sorry for my ex but I do not feel like supporting or pitying him and I guess he does not expect me too. However, at this point staying silent and keeping distant towards him seems awkward and I want to support my ex in every possible way.

tl;dr: How to deal with the male side of a befriended couple after severe betrayal from his side came out



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 03:05AM by sx-46-kk https://ift.tt/30gUgYN
How to deal with a couple with we are friends with when he is a cheating sex addict How to deal with a couple with we are friends with when he is a cheating sex addict Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.