Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Weird college relationship [M 18]

Me and my girlfriend [18] decided to still date going into college since she’d be coming back early because of corona. About a month in she texts me saying she’s been thinking about us taking a break, and when i asked about it she said she doesn’t wanna break up because she wants to talk to guys or etc which i questioned since she told me previously all her friends are hooking up so it makes her feel lonely.

So we break up since she kept bringing it up. Since then I’ve been texting her less yet she’s been texting me constantly and saying she wants to talk to way we were before breaking up and how she loves me. What should I do moving forward? I feel like she just wants to have a college experience but still have me to fall back on. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

TLDR: Girlfriend wants to now breakup in college, we broke up and she still wants to text like nothing happen and says she loves me.



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 10:36AM by anon26375382 https://ift.tt/3jiDq2U
Weird college relationship [M 18] Weird college relationship [M 18] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.