Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (21M) confused about my sexuality, while in a relationship with a girl (21F).

Hi. So I’ve been in the same relationship for about 2 close to 3 years now. We’re both 21. I really thought I had no doubts that I was attracted to her when we first got together. About a year into it I started to discover myself becoming attracted to guys, and thought I was bisexual. She was fine with it.

Since then I’ve become more and more attracted to guys.... and less attracted to her. My sex drive is at its lowest point imaginable too in our relationship. I struggle to keep an erection too at all when we have sex. I am just so conflicted and don’t even know how to deal with this? I feel like such a POS for even having to think about this. The last 6 months or so we’ve been a mostly long distance as well which has made it even more difficult. Has anyone else dealt with this before? Or just any advice in general.

TL;DR: Questioning sexuality in nearly 3 year relationship, and I’m so confused.



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 11:05AM by TreeXdX https://ift.tt/2G4Ig5x
I’m (21M) confused about my sexuality, while in a relationship with a girl (21F). I’m (21M) confused about my sexuality, while in a relationship with a girl (21F). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.