Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F25) boyfriend (M28) of 3 years is refusing to speak to me after we played an impostor game together.

This is my first time encountering such an issue so I'll get right into it.

My boyfriend (I'll call him 'Red' in this post), has not spoken to me for almost 2 days after we played a new handphone game together. We both downloaded this game called 'Among Us' a few days back because everyone seems to be talking about it on social media. For those who don't know what that game is about, it's basically similar to the game 'Werewolf' or 'Secret Hitler' but with cute colourful spaceman characters and tasks you have to do around the spaceship. One of the players will take on the role of "impostor" and they have to go around killing other players until they have eliminated everyone or they get caught doing so and voted out by other players.

Anyway, I was the "impostor" for the first time two days ago and we were getting the hang of the game. We were actually having fun. It's actually against the rules (players please don't be mad) but I accidentally told Red I got "impostor" out of excitement and he said he will try to help me out.

Long story short, I managed to eliminate almost everyone in the game and was doing very well, with nobody suspecting me (without much of Red's help I must add, he didn't even know when or where or who I had taken out). It was down to the last 4 of us, and if I had just eliminated one other player, I would have won because Red would naturally vote the other remaining player out. BUT because I thought it would be funny, I chose to eliminate Red instead, got caught and didn't win the game.

I thought it was hilarious but Red didn't seem to think so and got quite upset. He said, "I worked so hard and put in so much effort and you just couldn't resist!" I told him I didn't think it was a big deal, and it was just a funny little game, and besides it was me throwing my victory away, not sabotaging his? However, he didn't agree with me and walked out of the room.

It's been two days and Red is refusing to speak to me about what happened. So far, he has told me that: 1) I should have won; 2) He was supporting me and I just couldn't hold out and finish the game properly; and 3) That he can't trust me enough to play that game anymore and that I shouldn't have taken his favourite colour for my spaceman character (we both like purple).

I am actually really worried because we have never had concerns about trust and appreciation of each other throughout our three years together. It has just never been an issue until now, and over a handphone game. I know this might seem like a troll post but it unfortunately isn't.

Does anyone have any insight into this or any advice to give me? I am hoping this blows over quickly. Thank you.



Submitted September 28, 2020 at 02:38PM by notsureifimcrazyor https://ift.tt/3mZ3kv1
My (F25) boyfriend (M28) of 3 years is refusing to speak to me after we played an impostor game together. My (F25) boyfriend (M28) of 3 years is refusing to speak to me after we played an impostor game together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.