Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23f] boyfriend [24m] keeps lying & telling people we have a baby

Obvious throwaway since he knows my main

Soooo this kind of started off as a joke, but my boyfriend is starting to take it too far and I’m getting anxious. We both want kids, but have talked about how we definitely want to wait until we’re both older and more financially stable. One day, he started making off-hand comments about our future baby, “Violet.” For example, his sister had a baby last year and he’d say stuff like “that outfit would look cute on Violet.” I went along with it because it felt harmless at the time.

We’re both working from home due to the pandemic and share a room for our “office.” I’ve heard him made comments to his coworkers about “how Violet kept him up all night” and stuff like that… when I asked him about it, he said they know he’s joking and that it’s become his go-to joke for when he’s hungover or up all night gaming. I thought it was weird, but decided to believe him since it was only a handful of times.

However, the other day I found a pacifier in our closet under some dirty clothes. My first thought was that it was somehow from his niece, but she’s never been over here. I asked my boyfriend about it and he said it must be something left over from the last tenant (???). Anyway, I don’t know if I’m overreacting or what, but this is starting to make me uncomfortable. I really don’t want kids right now and it feels like he’s basically made up a child to everyone. How do I approach him about this that doesn't make either of us look like a weirdo (even though I think he's kind of being one right now)?

TL;DR - Boyfriend is pretending we have a baby and it's getting weird. How do I approach him about this in a way where he takes me seriously?



Submitted September 30, 2020 at 06:39PM by notamommayet https://ift.tt/2HKTrRA
My [23f] boyfriend [24m] keeps lying & telling people we have a baby My [23f] boyfriend [24m] keeps lying & telling people we have a baby Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.