Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf’s(25M) mother wants me(25F) to visit her without makeup on.

Basically, my boyfriend’s mom said that she’ll never feel comfortable with me until I go over her house with zero makeup on. She told him, “If she’s hiding her face, she’s probably hiding other things.”

My bf has seen my face multiple times without makeup and he still likes me for me. I have PCOS and have old dark spots from acne scars and my foundation covers it perfectly. I think this request is ridiculous and I enjoy wearing makeup. I don’t even wear it heavy and I pretty much look the same without it. He even told her about my PCOS and she didn’t care if it would make me uncomfortable. She wants to meet the ‘real’ me.

Whenever I do see his mother, she avoids eye contact with me and sometimes doesn’t even respond when I’m speaking directly to her. I’m pretty sure she’s just looking for a reasons to justify not liking me. My boyfriend tried to tell me what she was saying made sense, but I thought it was ridiculous. Is it all in my head?

tl;dr: She wants me to not wear any makeup at all when going to her house and I don’t think it’s a reasonable request.



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 08:06PM by Sonicrules14 https://ift.tt/335et5n
My bf’s(25M) mother wants me(25F) to visit her without makeup on. My bf’s(25M) mother wants me(25F) to visit her without makeup on. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.