Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just found out my [53F] friend (50F) had sex with my son (26M) last night and I'm not sure how to deal with the situation.

My oldest son got married yesterday. It was a great day and the after-party was at my house after 10pm last night. A bunch of guests came over for a bonfire after to chill and continue the party. At one point I was tired and went to bed. My youngest son (26M) lives with me and we were all drinking for several hours prior. At some point I went to bed, and apparently one of my close friends slept with my son. I found out because she came over this afternoon to confess to me. She was very upset and crying and apologizing. Said she didn't remember the details of how it went down - just that it happened. She's been a close friend of mine for about 3 years, and one time she was over and "accidentally" walked in on my son in the bathroom while he was naked, and another time into his bedroom while he was in his underwear. He has told me previously that it bothered him that she did that and I spoke to her about it.

She came over today to confess and told me that she did remember talking with my son last night afterwards saying that she has to tell me because she felt awful. Honestly I'm not sure what to do with this. A part of me is pissed, but I'm not sure at who. I have to talk to my son still, but he's not home yet. He actually went on a date with a new girl he just met. I know they are both consenting adults and there was alcohol involved, but wtf? How do I deal with being with both of them in the same room from here on out without thinking about it? She even spend the last Thanksgiving and Christmas with us.


tl;dr: My (53F) friend (50F) slept with my son (26M) and I don't know what to do with the information.



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 12:45PM by funnyctgirl https://ift.tt/309my7m
I just found out my [53F] friend (50F) had sex with my son (26M) last night and I'm not sure how to deal with the situation. I just found out my [53F] friend (50F) had sex with my son (26M) last night and I'm not sure how to deal with the situation. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.