Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF eats all my food and never brings food, cooks or cleans, just plays video games and I'm losing my lady boner

TLDR: My boyfriend's lazy and hasn't really contributed to shared responsibilities and over a year and I'm just getting resentful and unattracted to him as a result.

Hi my (33F) boyfriend (31 M) have been together for over a year at this point. We mostly hang out at my place because he has pets and I have allergies. So we mostly hang out at my place and he always talks about how much he hates grocery shopping (which I do too) but I've just been grocery shopping when we're not together. On nights when we are together I want them to be special. But he usually kind of just eats a lot of my food and plays video games with his friends. When we go to his house he continues to play video games and never gets food so we always have to go grocery shopping whenever we stay at his place. I wouldn't usually complain but it's been a year at this point and I realized that I'm just doing all of the grocery shopping and buying with my money, cooking and cleaning while he is just playing video games and it kind of blows my mind that he's this comfortable not contributing to shared responsibilities. I've brought this up in the past and said that it's not fair that I have to buy the food cook the food and clean so he said he would clean but he really only does it like 20% of the time. so I finally said something today and he was surprised but agreed.

Him acting like this and not helping or "manning up" with stuff like helping so that he can just play stupid video games with his friends for over 25 hours a week is just like so unattractive to me and I haven't wanted to fuck him in months and I'm starting to want to break up with him. I'm not really sure with the next steps are we're having a conversation tomorrow. But I don't want to be resentful about this anymore I want him to like do stuff. Any advice?

What are some practical clear ways of dividing household responsibilities or paying expectations (I always pay whenever we go out to dinner because I make 20% more) but I just kind of feel like he's very lazily taking advantage of me and I don't like it.



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 06:17PM by SunOverH20 https://ift.tt/2G8b5xK
BF eats all my food and never brings food, cooks or cleans, just plays video games and I'm losing my lady boner BF eats all my food and never brings food, cooks or cleans, just plays video games and I'm losing my lady boner Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.