Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom is forcing me to give my sister money and an extravagant present for her birthday.

I don’t understand why she thinks it’s okay to try to guilt me into giving her $150 and a nice gift. That may not be a lot of money to some but I live across the country from her and pay my own bills. My siblings are over 18 and pretty much live for free at my moms place. I got extremely upset when she started to make fun of me for buying her a shirt that cost me $5 with a coupon. I personally don’t like spending money needlessly and save as much as I can. So I use coupons a lot. Another thing, I’m currently unemployed due to Covid so I really don’t understand why she thinks it’s okay to guilt me into giving her money. She said “at the very least” $150 should be fine but she knows I have more so I could do more because she’s my sister. I have never asked or pushed anyone in my family to buy me presents or give me money. I don’t expect anything from anyone and believe it’s the thought that counts. I got her a shirt and some other little things I thought she could use but apparently it’s not good enough. And my mom does this for every damn holiday and birthday. Those are her children, I don’t have to give them money. They are grown ass adults with jobs who waste their money and have no bills to worry about. What really pisses me off is how excited I was to show my sister the shirt I bought her over FaceTime and I hear my mom laughing in the background saying “I bet you she only paid a dollar for that! She’s so stingy!”. I’m sorry I’m trying to be smart with my money while I’m unemployed and can’t find work. My savings are for emergency use only and I felt that what I got her was alright.

Tl;dr my mom is rude



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 01:32PM by veridian_ver https://ift.tt/3cxwFb3
My mom is forcing me to give my sister money and an extravagant present for her birthday. My mom is forcing me to give my sister money and an extravagant present for her birthday. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.