Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I overreacting about my [25F] boyfriend [26M] flying out to visit his friend before he comes to visit me?

My boyfriend and I are long distance and have been for almost a year. We met in my city when he was working here for 3 months on a contract. His contract ended last December, and he went back to his city.

Since then, he hasn't come to visit me. I went to visit him in February. He told me he was going to come and visit in April, but then of course, Covid hit. He didn't feel comfortable flying or staying in a hotel, so I flew out to see him last month.

When I was there, we discussed him coming to see me in November. We don't have a set date because he's not a planner. This week, he tells me that he's leaving today to go visit his friend in another state for a week. He said he bought the ticket last minute.

I felt offended because he wouldn't fly out to see me, but he feels ok going to visit his friend. When I tried to explain it to him, he didn't understand where I was coming from at all. He said I was being annoying and making a big deal out of nothing because we already discussed him coming to see me in November. And he stressed that he's not a planner.

I still feel upset because I feel like I'm not a priority to him. And now, I'm extremely anxious about him coming to see me in November because if he ends up not coming, I will be crushed. I don't want to bring it up again. I want him to bring up coming to see me in November so that I know he has the desire to come see me.

I'm also worried that I won't hear from him during the week that he's gone because he'll be so busy with his friend doing Lord knows what in the middle of a pandemic.

I feel like I just shouldn't talk to him at all.

Am I overreacting?

Tl;dr- bf had told me he didn't feel comfortable traveling during a pandemic, so I went to see him. He's traveling to stay with a friend, and I feel like I'm not a priority because he wasn't willing to travel to see me.



Submitted September 25, 2020 at 04:53PM by wanderwoman09 https://ift.tt/3mSijqq
Am I overreacting about my [25F] boyfriend [26M] flying out to visit his friend before he comes to visit me? Am I overreacting about my [25F] boyfriend [26M] flying out to visit his friend before he comes to visit me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.