Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Was husband inappropriate with friend?

Hi everyone, just a quick question without too many details. My husband (39) and I (36) have been together 15 years.

Last night we had a younger female friend over for dinner, at one stage she was at the sink washing something and my husband came behind her to move her a bit to the side but instead just stood there with both hands on her waist for a good 10 seconds while talking.

Is this an attraction thing or just a friendly gesture as to me it seems a little intimate, especially when I suspect he’s attracted to her. I’m pregnant so I’m probably a bit paranoid but just curious what other people think.

TL;DR! Husband came behind friend and placed hands on her waist, kept them there a while.



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 04:35PM by Alannah143 https://ift.tt/2XJAk0o
Was husband inappropriate with friend? Was husband inappropriate with friend? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.