Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My 22M boyfriend of 3 months recently broke up with me(22F) over jealousy and lack of communication

Our relationship was extremely nice, we were very in love with each other and made each other happy. He's a wonderful, kind person. Reasons we broke up were:

1) He has a 21 yo gay female friend. I wasn't bound to get very jealous towards her since she's gay, BUT:

-He keeps making comments about how good looking she is

-He keeps saying how deeply he loves her and how happy it makes him to be near her

-They walk to work every day. When he got out of work earlier than her, he waited half an hour for her just to be able to take the sub with her-and he was supposed to meet me, so he postponed our date by 30 minutes.

-She comes over his house whenever she feels like it, like literally a few times I came over to his place and we couldn't have sex because "She said she'll be here in a few minutes". She NEVER asks whether it's ok to come. His male friends do. I hadn't seen my boyfriend in 3 days one time and I couldn't spend one on one time with him because she invited herself over.

-Before we started being officially together, his phone backround was a photo of her.

Now, I'm not against him having friends or hanging out with them. I don't want him to hang out with me non stop. It just bothers me that WHEN we're supposed to have some "us" time, she always gets involved in some way. This wasn't the case for most of the relationship, the situation started recently. I told him I'm afraid that if she was straight, he'd prefer being with her-he was like "I wouldn't date her if she was straight, I wouldn't want to spoil the friendship"-not that he isn't attracted to her. Of course, afterwards he told me how much he loves and wants me.

Next day, he complains that "I'm not comfortable with his friends" and that "I'm literally jealous of X" and that this behaviour makes him distance himself from me.

2) I'm a quieter, shy person, and every moment of silence frustrated him-he called it "not being able to communicate" and "not having enough in common to talk about".

He reassured me he still loved me and wanted to be with me, and that we should discuss those problems face to face. A few hours later, he tells me we should actually break up.

Is this fixable? If so, how?

TL;DR I was jealous of a female friend of my boyfriend, and am a quiet person, which led to him breaking off an otherwise wonderful relationship.



Submitted July 27, 2019 at 09:19AM by noinspirationwhatsoe https://ift.tt/2yhxu4H
My 22M boyfriend of 3 months recently broke up with me(22F) over jealousy and lack of communication My 22M boyfriend of 3 months recently broke up with me(22F) over jealousy and lack of communication Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.