Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [33F] with my husband [33 M] 13 years, I don’t want to go away for our anniversary tomorrow.

I finished a three day exam today; handed it in at 11:50pm. I’m wrecked.

He’s booked a hotel for our anniversary weekend but he didn’t organise car parking. We’re going to have to haul our bags and his sleep apnea machine on the train. And we have to leave at 8:30am (it’s 1am now but I’ve still got all this coffee in my system from the exam, I can’t sleep). I don’t know why but I told him I have my period (I don’t). It’s too late to cancel the hotel. I haven’t even had time to shave my legs

I just don’t want to go. I don’t want to stay in a hotel room when I’ve been out late every night studying, longing for my bed. The laundry has been building up. I don’t want to talk to him, I just want to be alone in the quiet. It’s not him I’m just so tired, I’m so ungrateful and I feel so distant and switched off it’s out of character for me.

I just straight up don’t want to go but I have to. I bet there are parents and people with three jobs and all sorts of difficult circumstances on this sub - tell me, how do you pull your shit together for a few more days when you’re coming apart at the seams?

Tl;dr: sweet husband arranged a lovely surprise weekend for our anniversary and I’m just not feeling it. It’s too late to cancel the hotel. How so I pull it together and act gracious when I feel so quiet and miserable?



Submitted July 26, 2019 at 08:19AM by chapped_asshole https://ift.tt/2Mkh0AS
Me [33F] with my husband [33 M] 13 years, I don’t want to go away for our anniversary tomorrow. Me [33F] with my husband [33 M] 13 years, I don’t want to go away for our anniversary tomorrow. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.