Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Something is happening to my wife [25f] at her new job and she doesn’t want to tell me [28m] about it. What can/should I do about it?

Edit: Forgot to mention, we’ve been together five years, married three.

My wife and I moved states a couple months ago for my job.

After the move she was a little first dated because she had a hard time finding a job for herself, but she managed to get a waitressing job at a pretty fancy place downtown finally.

She seemed to like it after her first day and was very enthusiastic. Second day (yesterday) I got a message from her asking if I would come pick her up from work, because she “didn’t feel like driving”. That was weird so I called her on my way over to ask if she was alright. She said she was fine but sounded very upset.

When I picked her up she had a big black eye. I got a little animated and asked her what in the hell happened, she just kept telling me it was nothing and not to worry about it and to just take her home. I dropped it when she obviously didn’t want to talk and went home, but I tried asking her about it again, and she told me the same thing, it was no big deal and don’t worry about it, it was just something that happened at work.

I pointed out that waitressing doesn’t seem like something that leads to black eyes and I asked her why she doesn’t want to tell me what happened. She said something like “Because then you’ll want to go do something about it.”

I admitted that she was right, but then I told her if she isn’t going to tell me she should go to the cops. She shot that idea down too, and asked me to leave it alone.

She told me she just needed to be held for a while and wouldn’t say much else about it.

Eventually it was pretty clear that I was t getting anywhere, so I just laid with her in bed until she fell asleep.

She is at yoga with a friend now and I’m sitting here fuming about it. I got mad all over again when I saw her face this morning. She wasn’t wrong that I want to go do something about it. I’m not gonna lie, I want to go beat someone’s face in, but I’d settle for calling the cops. But she asked me not to do that either and I guess I’ll begrudgingly respect that.

So now what? She has work again tonight, and she hasn’t said anything about not going. Someone gave her a black eye last night that she doesn’t want to tell me about. What can I do?

TL;DR:Wife came home from her second day at a new job with a black eye she doesn’t want to tell me anything about. What do I do?



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 11:32AM by CalmDefinition9 https://ift.tt/2Mr4Q9d
Something is happening to my wife [25f] at her new job and she doesn’t want to tell me [28m] about it. What can/should I do about it? Something is happening to my wife [25f] at her new job and she doesn’t want to tell me [28m] about it. What can/should I do about it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.