Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (20f) keeps making jokes about my (22m) body

We've been together over a year, and see eachother more or less every weekend with occasional/rare meets during the week.

Over the past few years, I've lost some weight, and look pretty different to how I did, but still not really lost all the fat I'd like. I'm on the chubbier side of a dadbod at the moment.

My girlfriend will, in her mind and explanation, "playfully joke" about my body.

When relaxing in bed together she'll grab/pinch my stomach and wiggle it around so it waves around, and also make jokes about my 'manboobs', saying that they are "almost as big as hers" or I'm not "far off".

I've told her in so many different ways that I hate this, it just makes me feel unpleasant and winds me up, and most of all it brings back self conciousness and low self esteem I've not felt since school and college.

I've tried joking with her about it at first, still maintaining that I don't like it.

I've tried sincerely telling her it's not nice and makes me feel like shit.

She'll apologize on the spot everytime in a "okaaaay, jeez" kinda way like I'm overreacting to her "joke", but it really doesn't take long for it to come back.

I need advice on how to approach this? I love her a lot, which is why it hurts because I do nothing but admire her physically.

How do I stop this, how can I approach it??

tl;dr- girlfriend mocks my weight, she sees it as playful, I've asked her to stop but keeps happening, how can I stop it?



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 08:16AM by advice4tompls https://ift.tt/2ZdlVap
My girlfriend (20f) keeps making jokes about my (22m) body My girlfriend (20f) keeps making jokes about my (22m) body Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.