Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [30 M] still think about my ex. What is going on here?

I have been married for 6 months now. Dated my wife for about 3 years before that. A year before I met my wife my ex of 2 years cheated on me. It was a long distance relationship. I was deployed when one day I called her in the morning and some guy answered the call. Apparently she was dating him since a year before she met me.

There are times when I still think of her. I mean I find my wife really attractive. My ex was fairly attractive as well. I'm not really sure why I still think of ex. Is this normal? I'm not really sure what all of this means. I dont think of my ex all the times. Its pretty sporadic.

This post was triggered by a dream I had recently where I ended up getting back with my ex. My wife wasn't anywhere in the dream.

There are times when I have the urge to reach out to my ex for no specific reason.

Please tell me I'm not fucked in the head? How do I stop this nonsense?

tl;dr I still think of my ex sometimes. Makes me feel guilty.



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 12:31PM by Badummtisss https://ift.tt/2K8s7LS
I [30 M] still think about my ex. What is going on here? I [30 M] still think about my ex. What is going on here? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.