Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Sister [14f] got cut from volleyball tryouts and cried. Is there anything I [21m] can do?

She spent pretty much the entire winter break practicing and playing in different street or academic venues to get better and pass the tryouts (she was also cut at the start of the school year), but she was cut too.

She came back home and locked herself in the room and cried. I went in and gave her a hug and she kept crying.

Last time she was cut she was a lot more motivated and more like this was a challenge she could overcome by winter break, but this time she just cried her heart out.

I don't really know what to think. Like, maybe she's... not that good? Or maybe the competition is too hard in her school? I don't really know much about volleyball besides the basic but she's worked enough that there's a noticeable difference in her game before vs now.

From what I've seen, she's been pretty realistic about it, too. I've never seen her make any bragging comments or even claim that she's good, she's basically all about training more. No excuses.

So, damn. I don't know. Is there anything I could do? She's been in her room since she came back. Didn't have dinner even though I made something she likes (not like, "eat this and get better", I just did to maybe see if she liked it).

Anything I can do at some point?

tl;dr: Sister was cut from volleyball tryouts at the beginning of the school year, trained for months, and now got cut again. She cried her heart out when she came home. Is there anything I can do to help her feel better?



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 06:23PM by CertainGeologist https://ift.tt/2YrdIht
Sister [14f] got cut from volleyball tryouts and cried. Is there anything I [21m] can do? Sister [14f] got cut from volleyball tryouts and cried. Is there anything I [21m] can do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.