Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My date for over a year (40m) tried to access my (31f) fb thinking I wouldn't find out.

Tl;dr at the bottom

This happened last week. I was at the gym and got a notification on my fb telling me someone tried to access it. I use a two step authentication for fb so there is no way to access it without having my phone.

I immediately knew it was him and when I asked him he instantly confessed. He told me he was having a moment of weakness and saw my fb with autofill on my computer and he "just clicked it".

I don't have anything to hide. What bothers me is that when presented with the opportunity he doesn't hesitate to do try and secretly go behind my back to access personal conversations thinking I wouldn't find out.

In a previous relationship I broke up with my significant other after I found out he had been accessing my phone and computer behind my back. Again - it's not that I have anything to hide and he never found anything - it's the act of distrust and projecting their insecurity on to me while going through my personal conversations behind my back.

My girlfriends share awkward things, secrets, rants and so on on there. Stuff meant for my eyes only. The thought of my grown up significant other going behind my back to read these things, hoping to what? Find out that their period pain is shitty this month? Is just infuriating.

I told him I needed some time alone. How do I approach this? I am in love with this person and this is the first time (that I know of) that he has done anything like this to me.

Tl;dr: The guy I've been dating for a while tried to access my fb and failed. Fessed up and is sorry but I am pissed off.



Submitted July 31, 2019 at 05:05AM by -BlackRaven https://ift.tt/2K7gLb2
My date for over a year (40m) tried to access my (31f) fb thinking I wouldn't find out. My date for over a year (40m) tried to access my (31f) fb thinking I wouldn't find out. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.