Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(25F) introduced my friend (25F) to my group of friends (22-27M) and she keeps flirting/hanging out with them. It bothers me/makes me jealous. How do I overcome this feeling?

I introduced one of my good friends to a group of my guy friends a while ago. I truly love connecting my friends together but I also like to have my friends be separated because I have different levels of friendship with them and sometimes people annoy me and I don’t want to talk to them lol.

My girl friend is extremely flirty and they are all head over heels for her and always ask about her. I had a very awesome platonic friendship with all of them prior to introducing her to them. After I introduced them they started trying to be very flirty with me because they are used to her showing interest in them (although she doesn’t at all), she’s always texting them and asking them to hangout. They legit ask me about her all the time and they end up ditching plans we make because she asked them to do something else.

I think it’s making me jealous and it’s starting to really irk me. How do I deal with my own personal feelings of this and how can I address this? Sometimes I genuinely want to stop talking to all of them but I think if I did, I wouldn’t really have that many friends.

TLDR: introduced a girl friend to my group of guy friends. They’re all about her and ditch me for her a lot. I think I’m jealous and really bothered by it. How do I address my personal feelings and the situation with my friends?



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 07:58AM by potatoalien9 https://ift.tt/32YBxAH
I(25F) introduced my friend (25F) to my group of friends (22-27M) and she keeps flirting/hanging out with them. It bothers me/makes me jealous. How do I overcome this feeling? I(25F) introduced my friend (25F) to my group of friends (22-27M) and she keeps flirting/hanging out with them. It bothers me/makes me jealous. How do I overcome this feeling? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.