Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiancé just came out as trans

My fiancé (32 trans woman) and I (33f) have been together for three years today. He just realized he’s trans (super early, so he prefers male pronouns). This happened about two weeks ago, and he’s also realizing that he’s had severe depression for his entire adult life, which includes the full length of time we’ve known each other. I’ve seen such a huge shift in his happiness in the past two weeks, and I’m excited to see where his many realizations take him. We’re nearly the same size, so he’s been wearing my clothes and I’ve helped him with makeup and nail polish. It’s been a lot of fun, and I feel like we’ve had some good bonding time.

We’ve been engaged since December, and we have plans to get married in November, but now things feel so uncertain.

My biggest fear right now is that he will realize he doesn’t love me one day, that I’ve been a stepping stone on his path. I’m afraid of pouring my heart and soul into this relationship when it might be doomed. There have been so many things that he’s just now realizing as a result of coming out as trans and finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for his depression, and I’m afraid that one of those things will be a realization that he doesn’t love me.

I’ve spoken to my fiancé at length about my feelings, and I’m not sure how to resolve this. I’m looking for any help anyone can give, especially if you’ve been in this position.

How can you trust that someone loves you when they just realized they never knew what happiness really felt like? How can you believe someone that managed to fool themselves for so long?

TL:DR: My Fiance is a trans woman, and I’m having a hard time believing he genuinely loves me.



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 02:59PM by temptacos https://ift.tt/2LL2DpS
My fiancé just came out as trans My fiancé just came out as trans Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.