Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me F (65) Husband M (65) leaving 35 year marriage

My husband and I have been married for 35 years and we have 2 adult children living away from the family home.

Our marriage is not perfect but I thought we were good together, we own a business together and I thought everything was good until he told me a few days ago he wanted a divorce. I was shocked.

He is leaving our marriage to be with a woman 30 years his junior that he met through tutoring her (he is a retired mathematician). He told me he felt an incredible connection to her and this is something he wants to pursue with her. I was able to access some messages they have been sending to each other. It seems she had a rough patch with a guy she was with and my husband was supporting her through that time and they have now fallen for each other! They have spoken marriage and he has told her (from the messages i have read) that when he divorces me he will marry her. I can see from her messages that she resides in the other half of the world and she is moving here to our country to be with my husband. I am devestated. I don't know what to think or do. Is he having a midlife crisis? Is there anything I can do to make him stay? Has he lost his mind?

TLDR - husband leaving 35 year marriage for a woman 30 years his junior!



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 10:15AM by glumone23 https://ift.tt/2ymLYA5
Me F (65) Husband M (65) leaving 35 year marriage Me F (65) Husband M (65) leaving 35 year marriage Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.